Liberty IT Solutions is an SDVOSB specializing in technology solutions for government healthcare clients.
Transformation doesn’t come from technology alone. It comes from intelligent insights and meaningful connections.
Liberty IT Solutions dependably delivers innovative change to our customers’ most critical services, helping them achieve digital transformation that makes a measurable difference to the citizens they serve.
We combine specific, powerful private sector perspective and inside-government knowledge to deliver on transformation challenges differently.
We bring deep expertise in critical transformation technologies: API-first design, cloud platforms, data analytics, and integrated security.
We make and honor a commitment to our customers and endusers: bringing the right tools to solve each customer’s unique challenge.
Federal Health IT Partner Serving VA, CMS, and DHA
GSA IT Schedule 70 (GS-35F-474CA)
US Navy NAVSEA SeaPort-Enhanced (SeaPort-e)
Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology (T4) Next Generation (NG)
Strategic Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC)
Our measures of success: challenging engagements, great people, advanced capability, and satisfied customers.
- Challenging Engagements: seeking projects with architectural and technical challenges that require above and beyond solutions
- Great People: attracting and applying leading talent from across the commercial landscape to advance Federal projects
- Advanced Capability: bringing proven delivery in cloud, security, big data, and Agile development
- Satisfied Customers: establishing and maintaining high client satisfaction and transformational delivery beyond expectations
Built for change.
Four truths of transformation are at the core of our digital delivery and capabilities.
- API-First Philosophy: System interoperability unlocks the efficiency of reuse—making more data securely available in more places.
- Cloud-Native Architecture: Dynamically managed applications built in the cloud from the start are seamlessly scalable for flexible sizing over time to manage the balance of capacity and cost.
- Platform-Enabling Approach: Extensibility of flexible communication and workflow among groups of producers and users means people find value in the system in surprising ways.
- Design Thinking: Customer experience is about more than ease of use that enables people to do their work—we must measure the workflow and manage to metrics.
Learn More About Us
We have the ideas, experience and people to deliver. On time, every time.
Beyond just software development, we know how to navigate change.
Next-Level Leadership to Drive Digital Transformation Initiatives.
A leadership team bringing proven experience in architecture of digital transformation solutions, and delivery of change throughout Federal Health IT environments.
- Bill Greene, President and CEO: 15 years Health IT services, product development, and operations; founder Patriot Technologies.
- Chris Bickell, Partner: 16 years leadership and strategic planning. Focused experience in VA software and IT modernization.
- Jeff Denniston, Partner: 15 years Health IT marketing and sales. Experienced partner to VA, CMS, DHA, and HHS.
- Scott Hanawalt, General Manager: 20 years of sales, marketing, and commercial leadership experience on major healthcare brands.
- Luke Hannon, eVP, Technology & Solutions: 30 years of critical IT experience for the VA, extensive work with IDIQs and large enterprise programs.
- Mark Merz, VP, Government Programs: 17 years IT management, enterprise infrastructure modernization, and Agile development experience.
- Mary Pat Saddler, VP, Federal Portfolio: 25 years IT leadership directing programs and operations across commercial / pharmaceutical organizations.
- Keven LeBlanc, SVP, HR & Administration: 15 years federal program management; $160M annual portfolio average of VA and CMS Programs.
- Antonia Greene-Edwards, Veteran Outreach Officer: 10 years active duty; 1st Army Major; Community Outreach and Relations Specialist.
- Joseph White, VP, Finance: 15+ years of experience working as financial manager controller and CFO in the Health IT industry.
- Steve Gosewehr, Chief Security Officer: 16 years IT management and software development; managed VA Enterprise Operations IT Security Program.
- Donna Mastin, Director T4NG PMO: 25 years leading large enterprise programs for VA; extensive IT management and support experience.
A Team for Transformational Change.
Insider knowledge of Federal Health IT tools, platforms, and systems. Outsider expertise in commercial healthcare, technology and user-centric design. Subject matter experts that define and align healthcare standards and terminology with care delivery and user-centric design.
- Healthcare Solutions Architects: Transforming Federal Health IT is a complex mission. Our architects know how to navigate business processes, semantic interoperability, and systems integration to deliver the next generation of mobile, intelligent, and effective healthcare experiences.
- Development Engineers: We know lines of code can change lives. So our technical team is committed to engineering solutions that make a difference – across agencies, platforms, technologies, and development environments.
- Program Managers: Liberty IT Solutions specializes in management of large development and integration projects. Our team has successfully managed national programs requiring custom development, systems integration, business process reengineering, and infrastructure management.
- Federal and Veteran Colleagues: Liberty IT Solutions understands the complexity of the Federal Healthcare landscape and can help you navigate it. As a SDVOSB, we hire and develop the best talent while promoting and building skills of our Veteran community.
- Security Professionals: Our highly skilled Security team has direct experience leading operational security initiatives at enterprise operations and network security operation centers as well as cyber security and product development organizations.
Join The Liberty Team
Intelligent, Adaptive Engineering. For Sustainable Change.
Our Agile Center of Excellence is committed to delivering value through pre-release software quality and accelerated deployment.
100% Agile certified workforce located in Melbourne, FL integrates our core technology capabilities with our next generation Agile development processes.
Refined requirements and backlog management along with rapid prototyping ensure consistent stakeholder alignment.
Test driven development provides clients with expedited access to quality applications.
Continuous Integration detects deficiencies early in development leading to easier resolution.
Deep functional expertise and scrum team collaboration amplify the effectiveness of delivery operations.
- ACE Melbourne
- CMMI Development Level 3
- CMMI Service Level 3
Invested in Transformational Technologies of Tomorrow
Experts in developing comprehensively layered API to scalable cloud solutions to unleash the power of data for platform applications that make a difference.
- Vendor-Agnostic Solutions
- Application Sustainment
- Big Data
- Scalable Cloud
- Agile Development
- Systems Modernization
- Microservices Architecture
- Centralized Access
- API-Lead Connectivity
Secure Is What We Provide
Learn More About Security
Full Lifecycle Innovation, Built to Scale.
From solution architecture to full lifecycle systems development, Liberty has the capabilities to advance Federal Health IT.