Liberty IT Solutions is an SDVOSB specializing in technology solutions for government healthcare clients.
Federal Health IT Partner Serving VA, CMS, and DHA
GSA IT Schedule 70 (GS-35F-474CA)
US Navy NAVSEA SeaPort-Enhanced (SeaPort-e)
Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology (T4) Next Generation (NG)
Strategic Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC)
Since 2013, Liberty IT Solutions has rapidly established a proven record in solution implementation, sustainment, and modernization:
- Founded Agile Center of Excellence (ACE) in Melbourne, FL
- Established comprehensive portfolio of high-quality partners
- Demonstrated full-lifecycle solution delivery across all VA and CMS enterprises
- Aligned with VHA Healthcare Informatics - Health IT Standards and Clinical Terminology
Built for change.
To be in the business of transformation, we had to comprehensively transform our business.
Liberty IT Solutions is a mission-centric SDVOSB that supports multiple government agencies across a diverse portfolio of Health IT projects. Our team believes that lines of code can change lives and is driven to enable that to happen more often and more efficiently.
Understanding that this involves more than just developing software, the Liberty team was built to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering. To help our clients achieve the transformational change that is so critical to their missions, we have assembled a team with insider knowledge of Federal Health IT tools, platforms, and systems and outsider expertise in commercial healthcare, technology and user-centric design. This combination allows us to optimize client objectives and navigate the pathways to successful implementation.
At Liberty IT Solutions’ we understand the needs of both our clients and their end users. Our core values of Innovation, Engagement, Dependability, and Value guide our approach as we align to individual program needs and work to help our clients deepen their relationships with those that they serve.
- Leadership: The call for transformation is greater and faster than ever before. Successful change is grounded in experience, so we invested in next-level leadership.
- People: Insider experience navigates change. Commercial expertise drives innovation. Clinical informatics experts promote optimal technology use in clinical practice.
- Process: Our client engagement model and Agile development process allow us to address real-time feedback of each client and program.
- Technology: Process design and investments in emerging technologies enable us to deliver superior structural value from concept through production.
We have the ideas, experience and people to deliver. On time, every time.
Beyond just software development, we know how to navigate change.
Next-Level Leadership. For Next-Generation Solutions.
The Liberty IT Solutions leadership team has proven experience in architecture and delivery of large, meaningful Federal Health IT projects.
- Bill Greene, President and CEO: 15 years Health IT services, product development, and operations; founder Patriot Technologies.
- Chris Bickell, General Manager: 16 years leadership and strategic planning. Focused experience in VA software and IT modernization.
- Luke Hannon, eVP, Technology & Solutions: 30 years of critical IT experience for the VA, extensive work with IDIQs and large enterprise programs.
- Keven LeBlanc, SVP, HR & Administration: 15 years federal program management; $160M annual portfolio average of VA and CMS Programs.
- Joseph White, VP, Finance: 15+ years of experience working as financial manager controller and CFO in the Health IT industry.
- Jeff Denniston, Partner: 15 years Health IT marketing and sales. Experienced partner to VA, CMS, DHA, and HHS.
- Mark Merz, VP, Government Programs: 17 years IT management, enterprise infrastructure modernization, and Agile development experience.
- Scott Hanawalt, VP, Strategy & Consulting: 20 years of sales, marketing, and commercial leadership experience on major healthcare brands.
- Steve Gosewehr, Chief Security Officer: 16 years IT management and software development; managed VA Enterprise Operations IT Security Program.
- Antonia Greene-Edwards, Veteran Outreach Officer: 10 years active duty; 1st Army Major; Community Outreach and Relations Specialist.
- Donna Mastin, Director T4NG PMO: 25 years leading large enterprise programs for VA; extensive IT management and support experience.
A Team for Transformational Change.
Insider knowledge of Federal Health IT tools, platforms, and systems. Outsider expertise in commercial healthcare, technology and user-centric design. Subject matter experts that define and align healthcare standards and terminology with care delivery and user-centric design.
- Healthcare Solutions Architects: Transforming Federal Health IT is a complex mission. Our architects know how to navigate business processes, semantic interoperability, and systems integration to deliver the next generation of mobile, intelligent, and effective healthcare experiences.
- Development Engineers: We know lines of code can change lives. So our technical team is committed to engineering solutions that make a difference – across agencies, platforms, technologies, and development environments.
- Program Managers: Liberty IT Solutions specializes in management of large development and integration projects. Our team has successfully managed national programs requiring custom development, systems integration, business process reengineering, and infrastructure management.
- Federal and Veteran Colleagues: Liberty IT Solutions understands the complexity of the Federal Healthcare landscape and can help you navigate it. As a SDVOSB, we hire and develop the best talent while promoting and building skills of our Veteran community.
- Security Professionals: Our highly skilled Security team has direct experience leading operational security initiatives at enterprise operations and network security operation centers as well as cyber security and product development organizations.
Join The Liberty Team
Intelligent, Adaptive Engineering. For Sustainable Change.
Our Agile Center of Excellence is committed to delivering value through pre-release software quality and accelerated deployment.
100% Agile certified workforce located in Melbourne, FL integrates our core technology capabilities with our next generation Agile development processes.
Refined requirements and backlog management along with rapid prototyping ensure consistent stakeholder alignment.
Test driven development provides clients with expedited access to quality applications.
Continuous Integration detects deficiencies early in development leading to easier resolution.
Deep functional expertise and scrum team collaboration amplify the effectiveness of delivery operations.
- ACE Melbourne
- CMMI Service Level 3
Invested in Transformational Technologies of Tomorrow
- System Integration
- Agile Development
- Application Sustainment
- Big Data
Secure Is What We Provide
Learn More About Security
Full Lifecycle Innovation, Built to Scale.
From solution architecture to full lifecycle systems development, Liberty has the capabilities to advance Federal Health IT.